What sets Phoenix Hotel Management Company Apart?
The PHMC team has developed hotels in countries throughout Europe and as far away as Russia, Morocco and Bhutan.
Our multi-national team has the local expertise necessary to work across national boundaries, languages and cultures. Each property is analysed and consulted, and a specific set of actions developed to ensure that its particular needs are addressed.
- We operate both City and Resort properties which means that we have a clear understanding of both the business and leisure client.
- We strive for profitability in all revenue centres; whether rooms, food and beverage or spa, each of them is driven to create its own profit.
- We apply our Operating Procedures selectively to our individual properties, adapted to local cultural requirements and tailor made for each hotel.
- We engender a culture of willingness, of pro-activity, of friendliness and of hospitality, the staff actively seeking to anticipate the needs of the guest.
- We are able to manage almost every type and style of property: a medieval castle, an old abbey, a new build resort, a city townhouse hotel.
- Our restaurants reflect the local area and culture, with over 50% of guests coming from outside the hotel. Most of our restaurants are Michelin starred.